Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Did you know? Drag&Drop from Inspector to workspace

I thought I had a great idea how to improve the IDE. Dragging objects from an inspector to a workspace. This would allow you to work with these objects in a "big" workspace and not within the tiny inspector area. After spending some time browsing the class lib to get a clue how to to it I set a break point and simply dragged and object to a workspace. To my great surprise it worked! Dolphin was doing exactly what I was trying to implement.

So it turned out that OA already implemented what I wanted!!! Once more it seems that DST is the best IDE one can think of. Even the things one dreams of are already there :-)




Flash plugin not installed or too old!


Get Adobe Flash player


2 comments:

Esteban said...

Cooool... :-D

Anonymous said...

Fiiiiiiiiiiiinally I discover this !!!!!!

thanks,

Sebastian